Climate of Moscow, Russia Average Weather
- Moscow, russia, 55°50'N, 37°37'E, 157 m (514 ft)
- Moscow has a humid continental climate with severe winters, no dry season, warm summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Moscow is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 5 degrees Celsius (41 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 689.2 mm (27.1 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1693 hours.
- If Moscow were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: