| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Moscow in April is cool at 5.8 °C (42.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with some rain, sleet or snow. A mere 43.8mm (1.7in) of H2O is released across an average of 9 days.
- In April the heavens above Moscow are fair having on balance an unexceptional 5:44 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:03 long and the longest day is 15:16 long with an average length of 14:10.
- There are approximately 8:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Moscow April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Moscow, Russia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Moscow: