| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Moscow in August is very mild at 16.4 °C (61.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In August the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry with rain occasionally. Just 76.8mm (3in) of liquid is unloaded during on average 12 days.
- The blue above Moscow is a little sunny with on balance a welcome 7:21 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:56 long and the longest day is 16:06 long with an average length of 15:03.
- There are approximately 7:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Moscow August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Moscow, Russia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Moscow: