| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Moscow in December is cold at -6.1 °C (21.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -5 °C (23 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -10 °C (14 °F).
- In December there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry with some snow. Only 55.5mm (2.2in) of fluid descends across an average of 9 days.
- The blue above Moscow is extremely dismal with on average a grim 0:40 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 6:59 long and the longest day is 7:24 long with an average length of 7:06.
- There are approximately 6:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 9.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 90.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Moscow December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Moscow, Russia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Moscow: