| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Moscow in February is cold at -7.7 °C (18.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -6 °C (21.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -14 °C (6.8 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with some snow. A mere 36.4mm (1.4in) of water is deposited during on average 9 days.
- The blue above Moscow is very dim having on balance only 2:00 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 8:34 long and the longest day is 10:32 long with an average length of 9:32.
- There are approximately 7:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 21.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 78.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Moscow February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Moscow, Russia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Moscow: