| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Moscow in January is cold at -9.3 °C (15.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -7 °C (19.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -14 °C (6.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in January is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with snow now and again. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of fluid is transfered during an average of 11 days.
- The skies in Moscow are extremely dismal having on balance a murky 0:56 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 7:07 long and the longest day is 8:30 long with an average length of 7:43.
- There are approximately 6:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 12.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 87.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Moscow January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Moscow, Russia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Moscow: