| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Moscow in March is slightly cold at -2.2 °C (28.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching 0 °C (32 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9 °C (15.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in March is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in March is dry with intermittent snow. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of liquid is deposited during an average of 8 days.
- The blue above Moscow is somewhat dreary with on balance a mere 3:52 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:36 long and the longest day is 12:58 long with an average length of 11:47.
- There are approximately 7:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 33.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 66.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Moscow March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Moscow, Russia
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Moscow: