| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Moscow in November is slightly cold at -1.2 °C (29.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching 0 °C (32 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5 °C (23 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in November is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with snow at times. Only 57.6mm (2.3in) of fluid is transfered across on average 10 days.
- The heavens above Moscow are dismal having an average of a murky 1:03 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 7:27 long and the longest day is 9:08 long with an average length of 8:13.
- There are approximately 6:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 13.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 86.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Moscow November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Moscow, Russia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Moscow: