| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Moscow in October is cool at 5.1 °C (41.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry with rain, sleet or snow now and again. Only 59mm (2.3in) of H2O descends during on average 11 days.
- In October the blue above Moscow is very dim with on balance a scanty 2:27 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:12 long and the longest day is 11:29 long with an average length of 10:20.
- There are approximately 7:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 24.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 75.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Moscow October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Moscow, Russia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Moscow: